THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE JUMP ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE JUMP ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE JUMP ENTITIES OR THE WEBSITE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER WEBSITE USER, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE, AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR WEBSITES, AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE), OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THAT MATERIAL OR CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE JUMP ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY JUMP ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 19.4(iii), THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE JUMP ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $100. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 16 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and the State of Utah.
Guests must be no shorter than 4’4”, and no taller than 6’8”, and weigh no fewer than 70 and no more than 340 pounds. Children under 18 years of age need to have a parent or guardian to sign their waiver. If you have a prior shoulder dislocation or back or neck problems you should not participate. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
All guests must complete the Waiver, a legal contract between the guests and JUMP. This contract ensures all guests understand the nature of the JUMP experience and the risks involved. All information retained on the Waiver is used for this purpose alone and will not be supplied to any other party for any other purpose, except where authorized by the customer. As a legal contract, it must be completed accurately by the guest or parent/guardian as applicable. A valid, state-issued ID is required, and it will be necessary for us to record the document number for our records. Customers who are concerned about supplying such information for any reason should discuss this with JUMP prior to making any purchase or reservation. Refusal to complete the Waiver will result in the inability to participate and forfeiture of any purchases, which are non-refundable. Guests must bring appropriate identification in order to validate their Waiver. Parents of children under 18 must provide identification to validate their right to execute the contract on behalf of the minor.
Your reservation time is your scheduled JUMP time. Guests should arrive at their scheduled reservation time. In order to JUMP, the customer is responsible for arriving in time to complete necessary paperwork and training and must be:
At least 48-hours prior notice is required to reschedule or refund any reservation. Without sufficient notice, reservations are nonrefundable. As a courtesy, JUMP may elect to reschedule such reservations, but shall do so at its sole discretion and may require the payment of an administrative fee. Such reservations may only be rescheduled under the same terms as the original reservation’s pricing and applicable restrictions. Reservations rescheduled within 48-hours of the original reservation date are no longer eligible for a refund. Customers with repeated cancellations or no-shows may lose flight privileges. JUMP cannot be held responsible for missed reservations as a result of extenuating circumstances such as transportation, weather, nor any other reason outside of the control of JUMP, nor for expenses related to scheduled reservations.
Safety of guests and the equipment will require all personal items to be removed prior to your flights, including any and all jewelry, bags, wallets, coins, papers, tissues; in short, nothing can remain on the guest’s person except shoes, clothing, and the supplied flight gear. For the convenience of our customers, JUMP provides lockers in which personal items can be stored. JUMP will not be responsible for the loss or theft of any items on the premises, including from the lockers. We encourage our customers to leave all items of value at home or with a trusted spectator during flight sessions.
It is the customer’s responsibility to retain all information related to Credit on Account (including Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, JUMP Passes, or the like) and/or the associated serial numbers as applicable. Please treat these items as if they were cash. Lost items and/or serial numbers cannot be replaced or redeemed. Customer is responsible for the use of their personal information with regards to setting, changing, or canceling reservations. Customer is advised to safeguard any computer login information, passwords, gift certificates, gift certificate codes, or any other identifier that is linked to their customer account and/or reservations. Use of any of the information the book, change, or cancel any reservations by the customer or any other person, is the responsibility of the customer.
JUMP does not issue credit on account. Voided credits, due to loss in the mail, canceled sale, or incomplete payment have no value and will not be honored under any circumstances. Charge-backs stopped checks, or any other invalid or incomplete payment will result in the voiding of the corresponding purchase(s).
All shipped orders will be sent via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail unless otherwise stated or selected during the order process. JUMP cannot be responsible for undelivered or delayed mail.
Purchases of JUMP passes and Upgrade Credits, non-refundable unless otherwise specified in the terms of a particular offer. Unopened merchandise in new condition may be returned for a refund within 15 days of purchase. Special order items are non-refundable. Refunds of credit/debit card purchases will be refunded to the same credit/debit card. Cash purchases will be refunded by check via US mail within 15 days of the return.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Effective Date: 5/20/2021
Your Choices and Your CA Privacy Rights
You have certain choices regarding information collection and communications options, including: − California residents have certain privacy rights. − Although JUMP does not look for or respond to “do not track” signals, you can find information on tracking technologies. − About Ads and Tracking: Learn about certain choice options regarding Tracking Technologies, including certain sharing of activities and cross-device usage for interest-based advertising. − Your options regarding accessing and changing certain of your Personal Information. − Your options regarding promotional communications and − Children’s and minors’ privacy rights and notice to parents of these rights.
Collection of Information
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
JUMP obtains your consent (e.g., opt-in, opt-out), however, before knowingly sharing Personal Information with third parties (other than JUMP Parties) for their own direct marketing purposes. − JUMP may share your non-Personal Information, aggregate, and/or de-identified information about you except as prohibited by applicable law.
Questions and How to Contact JUMP
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
B. Information Collected Automatically. JUMP its Service Providers, and/or Third-Party Services may also automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Service (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your use of the Service, and data regarding network-connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device). Except to the extent required by applicable law, or to the extent Usage Information is combined by or on behalf of JUMP with JUMP-Collected PI, JUMP does not consider Usage Information (including, without limitation, unique device identifiers) to be Personal Information or JUMP-Collected PI. The methods that may be used on the Service to collect Usage Information include:
* Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Service, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, and may be stored in log files.
* Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, location-identifying technologies, device recognition technologies, and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or e-mails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
* Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device, which may be session ID cookies or tracking cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate the Service and expire when you close your browser. Tracking cookies remain longer and help in understanding how you use the Service and enhance your user experience. Cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. If you use your browser’s method of blocking or removing cookies, some but not all types of cookies may be deleted and/or blocked and as a result, some features and functionalities of the Service may not work. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file that may be placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Flash cookies and HTML5 cookies are locally stored on your device other than in the browser and browser settings won’t control them. The Service may associate some or all of these types of cookies with your devices.
* Location-identifying Technologies GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering and other location-aware technologies locate you (sometimes precisely), or make assumptions about your location, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content, based on your location. If you have enabled GPS or use other location-based features on the Service, your device location may be tracked by us and third parties. Our location finder feature may access and use information about your device location (such as based on IP address or GPS, as applicable), or your account information, to suggest appropriate store locations. Our Service content may be personalized based on various information we may have about you to try to provide you with more location-relevant content.
* Device Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including the application of statistical probability to data sets, as well as linking a common unique identifier to different device use (e.g., Facebook ID), which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user or household) (“Cross-device Data”). Some information about your use of the Service and certain third-party services may be collected using Tracking Technologies across time and services and used by JUMP and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and certain third-party services. JUMP is giving you notice of the Tracking Technologies and your choices regarding them so that your consent to encountering them is meaningfully informed.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN.
3.INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES.
JUMP may share non-Personal Information, and Personal Information that is not deemed JUMP-Collected PI hereunder (provided that JUMP is aware of no restrictions of JUMP’s use, if any), with third parties or JUMP Companies and their affiliates (“JUMP Parties”) for any purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we and third parties may convert your Personal Information, including JUMP-Collected PI, to non-Personal Information, including without limitation through hashing it or substituting a unique identifier for the Personal Information and we and third parties may use and share that data as permitted by applicable law, including to match data attributes to and from other sources. Any such third-party activities are subject to their privacy policies and practices. JUMP’s sharing of JUMP-Collected PI is, however, subject to the following:
• Marketing: Subject to your communications choices, and the rights of California residents, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing communications. JUMP will not share your JUMP-Collected PI with third parties, other than JUMP Parties for their own direct marketing purposes, except in connection with Corporate Transactions (defined below).
4. SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS.
5. INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE PUBLICLY OR TO OTHERS ON JUMP.
6. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, SOCIAL FEATURES, ADVERTISING, AND ANALYTICS.
7. DATA SECURITY AND MONITORING.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
10. ACCESSING AND CHANGING INFORMATION.
JUMP may provide web pages or other mechanisms allowing you to delete, correct, or update some of the JUMP-Collected PI, and potentially certain other information about you (e.g., profile and account information). JUMP will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in JUMP’s then-active databases as soon as practicable, but it is not always possible to completely change, remove or delete all of your information or public postings from JUMP’s databases (California minors see Section 9) and residual and/or cached data may remain archived thereafter. Further, we reserve the right to retain data (a) as required by applicable law; and (b) for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. CHOICES: TRACKING AND COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS.
12. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
We do not share personal information as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without either obtaining your consent or giving you the ability to opt-out. To opt out of future sharing with third parties for their direct marking purposes, check here. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our compliance with the Shine the Light law by contacting us here or by sending a letter to 2701 N Thanksgiving Way Suite #100, Lehi, UT 84043 (Attention: Legal Counsel). Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address or mail address. Parents of California minors should see “Children’s Privacy” regarding the removal of certain content they have posted.
14. CONTACT JUMP.
When you view or click on a JUMP ad, the ad network will collect information about you, such as your IP address and the date/time of when you viewed and clicked on the ad. We may also receive this information. This information helps us learn about what ads you see and what ads you click. This allows us to provide you with more useful and relevant ads. For example, if we know what ads you are shown we can be careful not to show you the same ones repeatedly.
ONLINE ADVERTISING PREFERENCES
You may opt-out of receiving personalized advertisements from our advertising network partners who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out sections on the websites of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are here:
When you opt-out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see our ads on other Internet websites and online services.